Saturday 18 June 2005

Some days are boring... some days are exciting.. but I try hard not to let each day just be boring... I try and spice things up... Either by talking to my collegues, or working hard on current issues for my patients, or just writing up reports that seems to never never end!!!

Today is one of those days... preety boring... However, I spiced things up by writing up reports... I also had intellectual discussions with my friend regarding patients we are seeing and what we are going to do with them over morning coffee... I also brilliantly came up with PLANS/management for patients whom are having difficulties in different modalities of language... I have to say, it has been quite a day :) and I am proud of myself... I think I will continue to do some work at home... (I usually bring some easy stuff home so that I can at least do something while watching TV!)

Anyways... I can't just talk about how my day went.. otherwise its going to be boring... and i dislike boring stuff... One of the reason why i love cartoons so much... because they are discourse materials - ever changing and engages you to pay attention from beginning to end! And it just amazes me the WORK people pour into it just for a 30 minutes of show time!!! I am sure not a lot of people are aware of the hard work and is unable to appreciate it...

As I was thinking in the work place today, I came up with lots of BLOG topics for me to discuss... BUT as i am facing the computer... it all disappear from me... SIGH... I know I want to talk about the roundabout (but kind of lost the plot), I also want to talk about disability and attitudes and more... Do you have any topics you think i would be interested in talking about... I would discuss about my patients in detail, but I am afraid that would only bore and frighten people away! *wink*

Talking about patients... People are funny... and I have plenty of funny stories... I have never attempted to write them down, but I tell them all the time to friends/family or anyone that would listen to me ramble! :P

I'll just post this first... I probably will post another one when i come up with something brilliant to write or talk about...

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...