Thursday 9 June 2005

a relaxed day...

It was a slow morning again... but I managed to clear some stuff away from my table... like write reports and write more reports... I only had one out-patient in the morning today as today is my administration day. She turned out to be okay... I hate pretentious people or difficult ones... pretending or showing that they are better than us... Then, it was my turn to go and see patients in the wards...

I did my usual round with a friend. We have this good system, where i see the patient and she writes up... or she sees the patient and i write up... Occasionally this is FASTER, but there are times when we see patients independently! Either way are fun as we discuss our patients on a regular basis. Anyways, no problematic patients today, and if there are, we kind of gave THEM a skipp ;)

Its my turn again to pick up Hannah from school because her mummy has a conference to attend :) I dont mind... she is such a pleasure :P I was about to send her home, when my sister called and said we are to meet up for lunch at food zone... so i brought Hannah along...

Lunch was a blur... i remember hints of Hannah playing with her food and my sisters getting irritated with her... The promise to send her home soon evaporated and i brought her back to the clinic... I informed her, and she seemed alright with it..

In the clinic, Agnes was suprised to see Hannah... then, there was makcik, and the Clerk, Hjh Ainah... Equally puzzled, i explained that Hannah is my niece... They were so chatty towards her.. and you all can imagine how she responded to the delight of the ladies... I had further patients in the afternoon, and the ladies kept Hannah busy with toys, cartoons and more toys... she is also a conversationalist... so she wasn't bored at all in the clinic.

As i was ready to leave the clinic early, for the second time this year, at 4:20pm, my INDIAN boss just walked up to the lift. I also walked out... At least i have a reason to leave early.. he leaves at about the same time almost everyday! and he comes late in the MORNS!!! What the deal with that?

Anyways... he always ruin my day!!! He was so unpleasant in the manner he asked questions and addresses you... I feel like smaking him in the head, the bafoon!!! He dared to smile at my niece... THANK GOD Hannah has more sense and hid her face!

I noticed that Hannah was tired in the car, so i asked her to have a lie at the back... all was quiet except for my radio... in one of the stops on the road due to traffic, i had a peek... she was fast alseep....

The day didn't turn out to be soo boring after all... everyone was entertained :) and i had a fair time with my patients :P Not so looking forward to Saturday... FULL DAY! :( Sigh... and no more picking Hannah up...

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...